Picasso Museum, Chateau Grimaldi, Antibes, France.
In 1608 the Chateau Grimaldi became a stronghold of the Grimaldi family and has borne their name ever since. From 1702 it became the town hall of Antibes. From 1925 it was known as the Grimaldi Museum. In 1946, Pablo Picasso called the museum home for six months. It is the first museum in the world to be dedicated to the artist.
Picasso himself donated works to the museum, most notably his paintings "The Goat" and "La Joie de Vivre."